My Favorite Tag Lines
Last update: Friday, 28-Oct-2011 12:40:20 MST
I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be approxmiated.
This message is composed entirely of recycled electrons.
* <-- Tribble . <-- Tribble.zip
Just because we serve you, doesn't mean we like you.
"I'm provolone and antipasto." -- Zippy
When I make a mistake, I'll repeat it serveral times so they'll think I did
it on purpose.
ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
- A rather nice, long and somewhat bizarre palindrome:
"A man, a plan, a canoe, pasta, heros, rajahs, a coloratura, maps, snipe,
percale, macaroni, a gag, a banana bag, a tan, a tag, a banana bag again
(or a camel), a crepe, pins, Spam, a rut, a Rolo, cash, a jar, sore hats,
a peon, a canal--Panama!"
C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\RUN C:\PC\CRAWL
"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes,
so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream." --Frank Zappa
"The main obstacle to progress is not ignorance, but the illusion of
knowledge." -- unknown
- "You can't have everything ... where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright
- "I wish you would play something that I know so I could tell whether you are good or not." -- a comment by someone to John Hartford, after a concert
- "Using encryption on the Internet is the equivalent of arranging
an armored car to deliver credit-card information from someone
living in a cardboard box to someone living on a park bench."
-- Gene Spafford
- "I think the banjo is the one thing that could have saved Nixon."
-- Steve Martin
- "The reason that some portraits don't look true to life is
that some people make no effort to resemble their pictures."
-- Salvador Dali
- God is real, unless declared integer.
- "Politics is a pendulum whose swings between anarchy and tyranny are
fueled by perpetually rejuvenated illusions."
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-- Thomas A. Edison
All that glitters has a high refractive index.
"Happiness, that grand mistress of the ceremonies in the dance of life,
impels us through all its mazes and meanderings, but leads none of us by
the same route."
-- Albert Camus
"That which is to give light must endure burning."
-- Victor Frankl
"I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad, and it's
-- Tara from Buffy
"Our little lives are kept in equipoise by opposite attractions and desires."
--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
My PID is Inigo Montoya. You kill -9'ed my PPID. Prepare to be SIG TERM'ed.
Was it Kernel Mustard in the Library with the Named Pipe?
"Gauss's law is always true, but it is not always useful."
-- David J. Griffiths, "Introduction to Electrodynamics"
- "Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods."
-- H. L. Mencken
- double Double = Toil & Trouble(Fire.Burn() && Cauldron.Bubble());
- "Obsession is a great substitute for talent."
-- Steve Martin
"If I had known how many times I would have to sing
these songs, I would have written better ones."
-- Joe Walsh
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've
-- Marty Raybon
- "Listen: Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
is no basis for a system of government!
-- from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)