Chat Room Discussions
Each time you visit the chat room or WebCT you may want to choose a separate
question to discuss. Remember to keep track of your points.
1) Grounded theory, ethnography and case studies.
2) Talk about your position on how to evaluate research - - or present
it in a manner that promotes enhanced teaching. How does research inform
3) Personal belief system with respect to development.
4) What did you learn from your observations? Was there are marked difference
in the different types of observation? Did you find one age intriguing?
5) Discussion about assignments.
Two good links for teacher chats on research are
If you find a great place, be sure and share it with others in the course.
Try these two sites. I found them interesting and informative.
You should now:
Go on to Web Activity 1: Research in Human Science
Go back to Elementary
Ellsworth at Janne.Ellsworth@nau.edu
Web site created by the NAU OTLE Faculty Studio
Course developed by J'Anne
Northern Arizona University
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED