PEPSI REFLECTIONS: PHILOSOPHICAL
- Where did you find yourself on the list of reasons for education?
- Ask those who observed different grades about their findings.
- See if the group can come up with the grade levels when the majority
of students advanced in their philosophical understanding about education.
- Should anything be done to advance these students' perceptions?
- What would you list?
- Is education a service?
- If it is a service, is it important to have the general public advance?
- How would that be done?
- Would a student's reasons for non-compliance or misbehavior be influenced
by their philosophical level of reasoning?
- Can you think of times when these developmental ideas were addressed
in your education?
- What will you do to assist students to develop philosophically?
- What might the school district do? Who would do it?
You should now:
Go on to PEPSI Observation - Social
Go back to PEPSI Observations
Ellsworth at email@example.com
Web site created by the NAU
OTLE Faculty Studio
Northern Arizona University
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED