- What is the percentage of students who usually work without help?
- How many students turned to the teacher for help?
- Did the same students keep asking the teacher for assistance?
- What percentage of students turned to peers for help?
- How many students turned to peers for social contacts rather than
- Do some students become upset whine asked? When talked with by peers?
- Were some students more interested in the task than other people?
- What did the teacher do to encourage social contacts?
- What did the teacher do to discourage social contacts?
- Was talking encouraged or discouraged? When
Will you do the same when you are teaching?
You should now:
Go on to PEPSI Observation - Intellectual
Go back to PEPSI Observations
Ellsworth at email@example.com
Northern Arizona University
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED