WebStuff for Classes @NAU April 1997
Click Here for Abstract
- Text and/or graphics. Noninteractive.
- Access is ubiquitous and scales well over long distances.
- Easily manipulated from one posting.
- Very Promising for Distance Education.
- InterNet Access is still limited.
- Deferred printing.
- Machine Intensive if not printed.
"The Real World" in the Classroom.
- Self-service approach. Motivation from within not without.
- Asynchronous pace. Skip the boring and dig into the interesting.
The Blue Light Special Lesson.
- Interactive Software
These may not work--depends on the web manager
To see these demonstrations, you will need to download the Shockwave
Click here to download.
For a whole list of plug-ins available for Netscape,
Direct any comments to (Jim.Maxka@nau.edu)